Newest Member
    joxey
March 18-20th Fluff Bomb Special

dryslot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nudity.

For once I think that's actually a decent map, 4-8" line might be a bit too far south and maybe extend the 8-12" west a bit, other than that, it seems reasonable...(I'm right on the border of 4-8" and 1-3"/rain, I can't imagine that I see more than an inch or two before rain...)

The models have been having difficulty registering the importance of the cold high and how it will play a big part in the upcoming event. No doubt, they are starting to pick this up as they all have trended south and east over the last several runs. this will continue, I feel. The NAM is now forming the secondary over the Delmarva @ 63 hrs and if we can get the ull or at least the 850 low to run just east of the cape we can lock and load a big event. Boston north will get wsw+ from this and we can probably extend that sw through the northern tier of ct. Remember Jerry's elephant from last year? This is the mirror image....we all knew that tho the models were showing snow a number of times last year as we approached an event, the antecedent air mass was garbage and lo and behold....no snow. This is now reversed and the models will show a warmer solution until it is nearly nowcast time. We will see....but this feels really good.

The NAM is a thing of beauty. What a beautiful late season dump this could be.

Archived