joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 18-20th Fluff Bomb Special

dryslot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete is such a weenie..lol. 100" my azz.

I don't think that's quite beyond the realm of possibility, Scott.  It was Franklin County (particularly western) and northern Berkshire that got screwed in the big storms this year.  While Pete's out this way, he is further south and could have picked up on some better qpf than areas just to his north.  Tag on some up-slope spilling over the crest and he could be closer than my totals would suggest he'd be.  Just saying.....

Hey it was arm until Christmas as I recall...  Not quite three months yet of cold/snow certainly doesn't satisfy my winter wx fetish.  LOL  I say keep it going through April then we'll talk.

That's where we differ. Then again, I had a 2 foot+ blizzard followed by a snow bomb of 18+ 4 weeks later with smaller events in between and another decent event coming into the near term view. And also we differ because I like summer. Old people like it warm...lol.

Still 80 hours out this has room to trend colder and further south with the models picking up the retro block much better. Plus..seasonal trend

as will said its all about the ull to the ne near maine, look for it to stay around longer than models had (yesterday) and help get this a tick or two south

I don't think that's quite beyond the realm of possibility, Scott.  It was Franklin County (particularly western) and northern Berkshire that got screwed in the big storms this year.  While Pete's out this way, he is further south and could have picked up on some better qpf than areas just to his north.  Tag on some up-slope spilling over the crest and he could be closer than my totals would suggest he'd be.  Just saying.....

Eh maybe..but I'm not the only met to question it. 

I fully expect an email now from him..lol.

Archived