SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 6th-8th Ocean Storm Obs

free_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41/30 here. Dew point has dropped 5F in the last hour.

Winds still strong out of the east... should begin backing after 18z. 

It's interesting ... BOS just drop 3 in DP, too, and they are in a heavily marine contaminated air flow *(obviously)   

062054 FEW014 BKN029 OVC043           5 -SN      36  31 0625G37 G 37 185 000 000                                062043 FEW014 BKN026 OVC043           7 -RA      37  34 0728G35 G 35  

32F here with crappy little snowflakes falling that would have a hard time sticking to Jack Frost's nose. This looks like a non event overnight for snowfall, I'd feel lucky to get a coating. Hopefully thursday night pans out.

The differences between your posts and Blizz's are awesome. Blinding squalls unrelenting, vs crappy snowflakes and non event.

Steady light snow . 32.1

must be very light, don't see anything on OKX or BOX radar for you

speaking of that radar, OKX radar filling in nicely over northern NJ, that stuff hopefully will move east with time. also starting to get some stuff into the city, I'd say it starts snowing probably around ten here, although it might(probably?) not accumulate...

-skisheep

Windy here, temps going nowhere (38) and radar shows the band just moving E to W about 30-40 miles south of here...maybe tomorrow night...

I don't think that band was what was going to bring the snow tonight according to the latest models, although I may be wrong...

-skisheep

Archived