Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 6-7 banter thread

tombo82685

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I'm expecting a big 12Z Euro run, I treat myself to a nice lunch to enjoy it with.  I'm eating leftovers today if that is any indicator of my expectations for NAM/SREF/yesterday's GFS support from today's Euro.

I think I'll go watch an episode of Big Bang Theory while I'm waiting of the EC... then I'll make an actual guestimate for TTN (at this point unlikely to be different from yesterday's)... then I'm going back to bed before work tonight.

For NE MD and northern DE, I'm going with rain overnight and through the morning - nothing heavy - changing to RASN in the early afternoon and finishing up with snow late afternoon/early evening to leave a sloppy coating to two inches on grassy surfaces when is said and done.

If it verifies, my hours of forum-lurking/model-tracking per inch of snow for the winter will rise exponentially.

snow goggles on/I'm hoping it verifies and the forecasted band (that models indicate as rolling through southern DE on Wednesday afternoon/evening) actually is much farther north and I bust upwards./snow goggles off

Trends have been bad for the past 24 hours.  It will be interesting to see how things end up.  Satellite looks juicy.  Hoping to catch a nice rogue band for a while and maybe my extra added elevation will help a bit.

If not I'm hoping for a couple months of cool and wet weather to follow. 

Archived