Newest Member
    joxey
March 6-7 banter thread

tombo82685

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...when does "Storm Mode" begin...

Should be 48 hrs before the event if we even have a storm event. This winter has been like a bowling ball- not going to know where the bowling ball will hit the head pin.  We have had splits and gutter balls all winter with the Miller B's/alberta clippers. Time for a strike now

My god , the media is blowing this potential storm as the storm of the century in the LV.  I would not want to be  in a grocery store tomorrow. This is just BS hype :lmao:  :axe:

Yes, hyping 2 to 3... Snow flakes. And dispite the blockiness, the storm will some how finds its way slamming New England.

Yeah - looking forward to striper season.... Island Beach State Park and the canal in PT Pleasant that connects the Barnegat Bay to the Manasquan River- catch the right tide going through and BAM!

Please let this sorry excuse for a winter end  Im ready for Spring,  we turn the clocks ahead next weekend the striper run will start in a few weeks.

12z Nam over qp'efd but just nutsPoor Baltimore going to get taste of what we saw up here in 2010 when Philly was getting burried looking down at DC getting clobbered

Winters like this make me want to be a heat miser!

Archived