• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 6-7 banter thread

tombo82685

Precip-wise, the 12z GFS looks real nice.  Now, we just need the Euro to come north.... and for the temps to come down on all the models... and for about ten other things to come to pass.  Kidding aside, we are closer to a real hit now than we have been since this thing showed up in the long term.... we definitely have a ways to go, but maybe.... just maybe... the trend is our friend.  

It goes without saying, but it will be beyond painful if the 12z GFS verifies verbatim and DC AND Boston are BOTH measuring snow with a yardstick while we get a cold rain.  

DCA proper changes to rain on the 12Z GFS by 12Z Wednesday.  Maybe they go back to snow at some point but verbatim it doesn't look great.  IAD on N and W looks better.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, not me....

Definitely not. Last night's thread was close to insane, I thought, with the NAM justifying. We needed Ray to hit em' with the graphics he hits us with here. Always good for a laugh...

Definitely not. Last night's thread was close to insane, I thought, with the NAM justifying. We needed Ray to hit em' with the graphics he hits us with here. Always good for a laugh...

I don't hold a copyright ;) , though they're more effective here since the one is region specific.  Someone should save some NAM graphics from down there :lol:

i'm still weary for us Philly/immediate burbs folks...

This sounds like the short version of what I posted a couple hours earlier... :whistle:

But yeah, those of us living below 500' in elevation and outside of the area of heaviest precip don't appear too likely to see any meaningful (1"+) snow accumulation.

Archived