Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 6-7 banter thread

tombo82685

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry HM but Monmouth County fully endorses this post!! Hahaha Seriously, hope we all can get in on the fun though!

C-S NJ has a better chance of getting into whatever this thing throws back at us tonight. But no one is getting 13 inches, I was just making fun of Mount Laurel and 11/6-7 storm. lol

Here's the sad thing friends: all of the indicators I use during the winter season to signal the potential for anomalous cold and snow are approaching "through the roof" status mid-late March. I know we've been talking about this (spring delay) now since last month and everyone here has been focusing on the 3/17-3/20 potential, but I thought I'd state the painfully obvious that spring is on hold.

I still like late April for a beautiful stretch of 80s! lol

Here's the sad thing friends: all of the indicators I use during the winter season to signal the potential for anomalous cold and snow are approaching "through the roof" status mid-late March. I know we've been talking about this (spring delay) now since last month and everyone here has been focusing on the 3/17-3/20 potential, but I thought I'd state the painfully obvious that spring is on hold.

chappelle-player-haters-ball2.jpg

I can't wait for Mount Laurel to get a sloppy inch or so while Freehold gets 13 inches. I always wanted to relive the 11/6-7 storm.

That's my reality today.  Places just East of Pittsburgh get 13" while we got 2" - and all this time we were supposed to be in a better position to get the more snow.  The NAM had us in the 10" camp yesterday; can we just throw that model away?

In fairness even the GFS' 4" or so also busted.  Did any short-term models show dry-slotting concerns?

why so quiet ?  I'm guessing people are getting tired of having their posts deleted for no reason...

reason #1 why I rather hang in the NYC threads.

I haven't seen any deleted posts today. But you're welcome to continue posting the in the NYC threads and not litter our forum

Whatever it takes to get things nice and green before my next visit :thumbsup::lol:

Archived