Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 6-7 banter thread

tombo82685

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why so quiet ? I'm guessing people are getting tired of having their posts deleted for no reason...

reason #1 why I rather hang in the NYC threads.

Stay in that forum, thanks. I'm getting a laugh watching the weenies up there figure out which model to throw out. And gotta love someone that's been a member for less then 5 days, is all of a sudden an expert about what happens in this forum. You won't last long.

I'm not sure what point your making, but again, if you prefer the posting style of the NYC forum, I urge you to continue posting there and avoid this subforum.

Up yours mod. You are just another power hungry wannabe. Abusing your powers and such! 

In other news, it looks like I won't have to shovel heavy slop, wooo!

Meteorologist Ray Martin, a local native who works at the National Weather Service office in Nevada, has been keeping score of how the models have been performing.

He's been posting the outcome on the American Weather Forums site, where is a regular poster -- and he knows his stuff about Philly area weather, by the way -- and the results for Philadelphia suggest a dismal day for the models.

:clap:

Archived