Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early March threats - Mar 1st-8th Period

free_man

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't be digging it if it passes over us. Right now it stays literally on the south border of MA. It hears me yelling to stay the f away.

I wasn't talking about a storm or anything. I was just talking about the trough lol.  But if we use the Euro's bias of over amplification.....then the trough is likely overdone......meaning that the storm that stays to our south will likely come north........

ah who knows!!

I wasn't talking about a storm or anything. I was just talking about the trough lol.  But if we use the Euro's bias of over amplification.....then the trough is likely overdone......meaning that the storm that stays to our south will likely come north........

ah who knows!!

I didn't hear anything... :violin:

What a beauty on the EURO for here, looks like an inch + of liquid for SW CT all snow for the 7th-8th time period. Further north has issues with QPF, Jersey Shore jackpot on this run... If we see another warning snow in Stamford, this is going to be the system, after that, it's just too warm for a large accumulation. ...(Climo is mid 40s highs mid march here).

-skisheep

What a beauty on the EURO for here, looks like an inch + of liquid for SW CT all snow for the 7th-8th time period. Further north has issues with QPF, Jersey Shore jackpot on this run... If we see another warning snow in Stamford, this is going to be the system, after that, it's just too warm for a large accumulation. ...(Climo is mid 40s highs mid march here).

-skisheep

It could be 65 degrees a day before you get a 12" snowstorm. It doesn't matter what the average high temperatures are in Mid March. If the setup is right, it can snow.

European ensembles are further southeast. Actually looks more like a lower Appalachians/Virginia snow storm, if taken literally. There's obviously still a lot of time to get into a closer range and increase confidence.

let the M. A have a snowstorm.....maybe a nice elevation event for the mtns....there if they haven't had to close shop already. i remember sandy open'd the big mtns in wv and they really haven't gotten a really good storm since ( i don't think) at snowshoe

Clocks ticking but we've seen some drastic shifts in that time frame this season. What do you think the odds are we see something snowy in NE?

I think we'll see some snow out of the pattern for sure...how much I hae no idea. The pattern will support snow threats over the next two weeks...though there's some kinks in the blocking furthe rout in time so its not guaranteed that we don't see a cutter either. Euro ensemblesstill also have a pretty strong signal for Mar 11-12

Archived