Newest Member
    e46ds1x
February Banter Thread

burgertime

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WilkesboroDude, on 25 Feb 2013 - 15:12, said:snapback.png

I startled about 10-15 birds when I opened the door outside. 

Anyone in WNC seeing the same thing?

I would think it would have to be someone in your immediate neighborhood.  with mountains and clouds I doubt visibility is that high. 

WeatherNC is upset.

Yeah, kinda pisses me off to come home to this...

post-382-0-28726400-1361835250_thumb.jpg

I am supposed to be micro-analyzing SE coastal potential at day 6 & 7, but have not even had a chance to look over the 12z runs.  This was just from the afternoon, cleared 14 new reports from overnight before I went to work.  Please keep the sh!t posts in banter and the next personal attack, even in here, and you will be limited to 5 posts per day till Spring cometh.  :)

I would like to thank Wilkes for pissing off people even more than me.

:lol: 

WeatherNC is upset.

Yeah, kinda pisses me off to come home to this...

attachicon.gifreports.JPG

I am supposed to be micro-analyzing SE coastal potential at day 6 & 7, but have not even had a chance to look over the 12z runs.  This was just from the afternoon, cleared 14 new reports from overnight before I went to work.  Please keep the sh!t posts in banter and the next personal attack, even in here, and you will be limited to 5 posts per day till Spring cometh.  :)

I will second the bolded. Nothing worse than spending what little time I can during the day at work removing crap :angry: 

I don't understand why there's so much reporting going on. I have been on this forum since its inception and I haven't reported one post. It's easy to just scroll past or retort, if you must. I mean, I can understand if somebody is being constantly mean to you or something. Or just trolling on purpose to derail the thread. But scrolling past posts is pretty easy.

It's easy for a teacher to see what is going on here. Every teacher has had a class that is hard to control and filled with bickering. I have "enjoyed" my share of those in my career.  You all of a sudden have one great day and then back to business as usual.  About two weeks later another great day and then next month two in a row.  In trying to figure out what was different those good days, you notice that the same student was absent for all the good days. That's the catalyst student. He/she may not be the worst or loudest but their presence seems to cause constant upheaval and constantly rubs classmates the wrong way. This winter is better for most than last year weather wise, yet we are having much more strife in the forum.  What's different?  We have our very own catalyst student. 

I don't understand why there's so much reporting going on. I have been on this forum since its inception and I haven't reported one post. It's easy to just scroll past or retort, if you must. I mean, I can understand if somebody is being constantly mean to you or something. Or just trolling on purpose to derail the thread. But scrolling past posts is pretty easy.

Blocking and reporting is immature and chiposts imo. Just skip over the damn posts. The mods will eventually see it.

Blocking and reporting is immature and chiposts imo. Just skip over the damn posts. The mods will eventually see it.

I just made my first report. JK

Seriously, I wouldn't go that far. I thought about what I wrote as I was eating cake and realized that might not have been the best way of putting it. I didn't intend to come across as if someone is wrong to report something. It just seemed to me that the amount of reports that WeatherNC showed for just one day is awfully high. I'd be frustrated too, if I were a mod.

For me, skipping over works, but different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I just made my first report. JK

Seriously, I wouldn't go that far. I thought about what I wrote as I was eating cake and realized that might not have been the best way of putting it. I didn't intend to come across as if someone is wrong to report something. It just seemed to me that the amount of reports that WeatherNC showed for just one day is awfully high. I'd be frustrated too, if I were a mod.

For me, skipping over works, but different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I don't mind the reports, it makes it easier for me to head to that area and remove the crap. It's all the crap being posted over and over and over again and the time that it takes to remove/move it to the proper place that is the issue. I don't post nearly as much as I used too, because I spend most of my time cleaning up the mess.  I miss chatting with everyone and actually looking at model runs for mby when its warranted   <_<

Archived