Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
February Banter Thread

burgertime

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick a fork in this winter,its no bueno! When you can't get the best looking pattern in two years to produce,time to throw in the towel ! :(

I 100% agree with this post!  I posted this in the March banter, what the heck I'll post it here too..

JB, has snow next Monday-Wednesday going thru Midwest thru far northern Va. Not even close to SE. :axe: Then he says a major storm could develop over the Southern Plains late next week and impact much of the eastern US sometime between the 10th and 13th. Move them goal posts JB.. Didn't even mention this weekend, in this update... lol

Ladies and Gentlemen, starts your mowers!!!

Gallon Smashing videos are ****ing hilarious.

If you're 5-16 years old, yeah.

Anyone who has ever worked in the customer service industry, more specifically the grocery industry, doesn't think it's funny. It's stupid, and I'd love to knock that kid out. What a waste of life.

If you're 5-16 years old, yeah.

Anyone who has ever worked in the customer service industry, more specifically the grocery industry, doesn't think it's funny. It's stupid, and I'd love to knock that kid out. What a waste of life.

You sound like some of the guys on the comments. taking it too serious. It was meant for entertainment purposes. Majority think its funny while some dont. You guys root for snowstorms and other stuff and people have to clean that crap up.

Wish I seen the paper you turned in.

Well it was due by email at midnight tonight but will just finish it tomorrow I am tired don't have that class till Thursday anyway then I go on Spring Break.

So what's your call with the following:

1) The weekend event?

2) The March 6ish event?

3) The cold first half of March?

You nailed the ice storm so take a crack here.

1) I am looking at a light snow event that will trend in favor for SC/NC outside of the mountains later this week. Exact location/amounts TBD.

2) March 6th is beyond the 7 day forecast would predict at this time it is nothing major...likely moisture starved or something else to be wrong with it for some. Possibly nothing. 

3) Much colder than last March heck yes but I do not see a super duper wintry mega pattern...more like 1 perhaps 2 winter weather events likely to be marginal for some with screws for others.

One thing has become absolutely clear to me this winter: Nobody knows anything about what's going to happen more than a few days in advance.  Dang, now I sound like Brick again.  I'm having an off day.  Sigh.

Well, the Moles were all atwitter until the tv weather guy talked about a 20% chance of rain and snow, and they felt it was too early, and not according to the plan.  And right when the ULL was doing the amoeba dance, morphing in and out, and the gulf was upping the moisture by tenths, and staying nicely suppressed lol.  By tomorrow, or Thur. we'd have the Mole storm in all it's glory smiling on the models.           ...but now there's lots of grumbling....or.. it's really more of a growlumble.  Not dissimilar to the Tasmanian Devil food growl.  Anyway, I don't want to go in amongst them...my snake chaps haven't arrived yet.   Anyway, I'm still on board for a storm to pop, if it stays cold, but the near term blast is looking anemic, though I haven't checked Meteostar yet. We need that good cold in the gulf the get the Gom all atingle.  We'll see something, but now the Moles have to restart the Hive Mind Sleet Thrum, and things may be tardy :)  T

I have some. Mine are likely different than his would guess his is something really positive compared to mine as it has been this entire winter. 

I don't steal! 

Uh it's pretty obvious to everyone except you that you do. Maybe you have convinced yourself since it's in your "voice" it's not stealing. Kind of like the kid who directly quotes Wikipedia but because it's only two sentences thinks it's ok to do it and not source. Actually I'm guessing you probably do that with most papers you write for college. 

Just to elaborate, outside of posting some snow/sfc maps you've never really given reasons why you think something will/will not happen. No, saying the skies need to heal or the dirt needs a therapist doesn't count. Brick can sound just as insightful when he is just repeating what someone like Allan or Robert has said. 

Uh it's pretty obvious to everyone except you that you do. Maybe you have convinced yourself since it's in your "voice" it's not stealing. Kind of like the kid who directly quotes Wikipedia but because it's only two sentences thinks it's ok to do it and not source. Actually I'm guessing you probably do that with most papers you write for college. 

:P Sure...

My snowfall maps have verified. For some reason when I look at the models I see things differently from DT or Robert. It is obvious I posted the EURO 7+ days out showing the ice storm in the discussion thread. 

Archived