• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

burgertime

Now that all the important issues like budget, taxes and other important issues have been solved...

NC lawmakers want to make sure nipples stay covered

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/31/2647258/dome-nc-lawmakers-want-to-make.html

BY CRAIG JARVIS AND JOHN FRANK - [email protected]
Tags: nipple | lawmakers | indecent exposure | fully exposed breasts
Now here’s a problem you might not have realized needed exposing, but apparently it does out there in wild and woolly Asheville – and maybe in Lexington, too.

House Bill 34, filed Thursday, would make it illegal for women to bare their nipples in public.

It’s not about breastfeeding – which the bill would allow in public – but about clarifying that indecent exposure includes fully exposed breasts. Here’s what the authors write:

“For the purposes of this section, the term ‘private parts’ means external organs of sex and of excretion, including the nipple, or any portion of the areola, of the human female breast.” The male breast is not mentioned.

The bill was filed by Rep. Rayne Brown, a Republican from Lexington who is a medical social worker, and Rep. Tim Moffitt, a Republican from Asheville who is a management consultant. Its definition of women’s nipples as “private parts” would clarify that their public display runs afoul of the law and is a misdemeanor. Apparently there have been topless rallies in Asheville in recent years that have come to legislators’ attention.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like franklin has said up in the mtns of nc we're normally good for snow until the second week in april, as far as accumulating snow, we've seen snow fly in May but not accumulate.  there was a freak storm and I can't remember the year where it snowed something like 4 or 5 feet at Mt. Pisgah in the middle of May but here in Asheville it was a very cold rain.

Yeah - any word on Cataloochee... it is only a couple of hours from me, and my kids would love to see some snow and do some skiing... 

As for the rest of winter, I was looking through old pictures trying to clean out my albums and saw all the snow (relative) here in 2009, 2010, and 2011... I am officially boycotting winter now!  It is only cold here (flippin 28 degrees with WCF of 20)... BAH HUMBUG!

North Carolina ski areas are like the West lately. Snow showers every day! Is Catalooche less crowded than Sugar and Beech on weekends? Thank you!

I have never been to sugar or beech so I really can't compare. But it does seem like Catalooche is not as well known as the northern mtn ski slopes. I think local yokel  actually works there he can help you.

Now that all the important issues like budget, taxes and other important issues have been solved...

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/31/2647258/dome-nc-lawmakers-want-to-make.html

Now here’s a problem you might not have realized needed exposing, but apparently it does out there in wild and woolly Asheville – and maybe in Lexington, too.

House Bill 34, filed Thursday, would make it illegal for women to bare their nipples in public.

It’s not about breastfeeding – which the bill would allow in public – but about clarifying that indecent exposure includes fully exposed breasts. Here’s what the authors write:

“For the purposes of this section, the term ‘private parts’ means external organs of sex and of excretion, including the nipple, or any portion of the areola, of the human female breast.” The male breast is not mentioned.

The bill was filed by Rep. Rayne Brown, a Republican from Lexington who is a medical social worker, and Rep. Tim Moffitt, a Republican from Asheville who is a management consultant. Its definition of women’s nipples as “private parts” would clarify that their public display runs afoul of the law and is a misdemeanor. Apparently there have been topless rallies in Asheville in recent years that have come to legislators’ attention.

Excretion?

they have a bill now in the senate to allow teachers carry guns to school like Texas.  Love NC

they have a bill now in the senate to allow teachers carry guns to school like Texas.  Love NC

You never know when some terrorist will come into a school, expose a nipple and have to be taken out by the teacher to save the children from permanent damage to their psyche.

+100

The writing is on the wall BIG FROSTY.  They are coming.

They are coming for your guns.  They are coming for your football.  They are coming for your banter.

The day I can no longer "banter" in a banter thread on any message board/forum, is the day I wake up in a 1970's/1980's version of the Soviet Union for the internet.  Red Dawn, you bast***s.

RED DAWN!

2076405_o.gif

Archived