joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Disco/Nowcast/Observations for SWFE on Monday/Tuesday Snow to ice

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...euro goes north and NAM goes south. EC ens max axis looked similar to the op...but I can tell there's some spread on both sides.

NMM has been persistently more S and E too...this is now I think some bastardized version of the old ETA, it has not done a bad job at all this winter inside 60 hours, I believe it actually never showed the busted norlun event as being anything for SNE and generally showed only the South Coast, CNJ and parts of LI seeing much of any snow as pretty much happened.

f57.gif

LOL, I mean't to get Kev riled up. Where the heck did he get the 6 inches on the NAM, it does give 2.5.-3.5 across NCT

he was using the wrong weenie product. 

Yeah the NAM would be great. Have to defer to GFS/Euro though which is north but I do think it could turn into a nasty little glaze... it's going to be really tough warming up Monday night. Tuesday could be a under-guidance day too. GFS MOS has 49 for BDL... I went 42. Worried about that front getting hung up. 

he was using the wrong weenie product. 

Yeah the NAM would be great. Have to defer to GFS/Euro though which is north but I do think it could turn into a nasty little glaze... it's going to be really tough warming up Monday night. Tuesday could be a under-guidance day too. GFS MOS has 49 for BDL... I went 42. Worried about that front getting hung up. 

How much snow you calling for?

Archived