joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His original screen name was bnmdjm. I actually felt bad cause I kind of trolled him pretty hard. I figured they were the same person but just wanted it to be water under the bridge so I never called him out.

I remember that! He was rude to a lot of people, kind of like Snow86...wait, are they the same person? Yeah, he got banned pretty quickly.

Yeah - there was a little more going on than that in my opinion.

At any rate let's put the bollocks aside and get on with winter...

Agreed with the putting of bollocks aside.

Here's a pic from a few years back of Cheryl Scott, a broadcast met who worked at the NBC station in Knoxville for a few years and is now in the Chicago market. 

cheryl11.jpg

I hope jmundie who frequents these forums sees this.  Historically, he always chimes in when 0Z trends wetter which it may do tonight.

Good times.

What the heck did I miss??

The last day or so Brier has been very stubborn that there is no reason to be excited for the LR because of the SE ridge, while CRSCH disagreed, explained that a weaker SE ridge has to be there or we would get no storms. An interesting met. debate gets snippier and snippier with every new reply, and Brier eventually reports a CRSCH remark and also includes an ad hominem in his post. Mod comes and bans Brier. Oh weather forum drama...

The last day or so Brier has been very stubborn that there is no reason to be excited for the LR because of the SE ridge, while CRSCH disagreed, explained that a weaker SE ridge has to be there or we would get no storms. An interesting met. debate gets snippier and snippier with every new reply, and Brier eventually reports a CRSCH remark and also includes an ad hominem in his post. Mod comes and bans Brier. Oh weather forum drama...

Nicely done, a true journalist's report.

You brought out "ad hominem" and everything.  My compliments.

So it turns out Brier was really bmdmjmjdmdjdmdjd or whatever his name was all along? I think I was around for the first time he got banned. He actually seemed more civil this time -- though that certainly isn't hard to do.

Not to toot my Columbo horn but I always suspected it was him. I tried to make peace with him a few times but he would never acknowledge he knew what I was talking about. Kind of lame since he was being pretty good this go round, but when he pulled that stunt of deleting his posts I kind of figured something like this would happen. 

124382.gif

Thanks Midlo. Well that explains it....that sure is a crazy thread you guys have going there.

BTW was in Midlothian today and hit up Qbbq, best ever!

nice. you were not far from the only snow cover east of the blue ridge mtns. in my front yard :lol: i give it another 2 days and and thats it

#%$%^$%$^this winter

So it was a him.. I remember a her from last year also that fit this MO.

Not to toot my Columbo horn but I always suspected it was him. I tried to make peace with him a few times but he would never acknowledge he knew what I was talking about. Kind of lame since he was being pretty good this go round, but when he pulled that stunt of deleting his posts I kind of figured something like this would happen.

124382.gif

Burger P.I.

Burger, how do you know he was that same guy from last year?

Last year I was made aware of that met's facebook profile. His name was Bradley. Then just the other day his friend on here called him by his first name which is Bradley. Last year he pulled the same stunt where he deleted all of his posts after he was called out. Now this guy does the same thing? Plus both were from Raleigh...there were just too many coinqidinks there. 

Archived