• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

I won't be posting as much...taking 19 credit hours this semester and I need to focus. And I have a few lecture classes without computer access.

Will be available to create threads after 3pm each day or anytime Fri-Sun.

Will you be checking your PM's? If so I'll PM you when a thread needs to be created...Thanks!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO- Mr Greg Fishel is lacking a positive attitude and needs to go to time out.

He must be pretty frustrated by the hype surrounding this arctic outbreak...He's really not that type of guy. But yeah I agree, he's pretty negative on twitter, for whatever reasons.

Last night. Funny how things can change in 12 hours.

What has changed? A 240 hour model forecast -- shocker! It doesn't matter how desperate we are for snow, or how much we "deserve" it. If there's nothing to drive a pattern change, then there's nothing to drive it. I'm 100% in Fishel's corner on this one. Unless the MJO starts to show signs of maintaining strength and moving into phase 8, I don't get the excitement.

What has changed? A 240 hour model forecast -- shocker! It doesn't matter how desperate we are for snow, or how much we "deserve" it. If there's nothing to drive a pattern change, then there's nothing to drive it. I'm 100% in Fishel's corner on this one. Unless the MJO starts to show signs of maintaining strength and moving into phase 8, I don't get the excitement.

Just saying some were really hyping the cold coming in 10 days.

Yes, but some were saying major arctic outbreak and really trumping the cold. This far out I think that is more hype than anything.

Define some, please.  Who, exactly?  I haven't heard much hype.  I hear about potential.  They might be potentially wrong.  Oh well.  Life goes on.  I keep listening because I enjoy hearing about potential and cold weather.  We've been around this issue over and over and over and over, it seems.  Most of us visit weather boards in the hopes of hearing about something wintry coming down the pipes, even if it's not likely.  If I want to know what is always 95% likely to happen, I can turn on the 6:00 PM news and hear about 55 F and partly cloudy tomorrow.  Boring.  I want more than that.

Please continue the conversation about potential.  I don't care if it even branches into hype.  Oh no!!

There's a place called Hooters up here.  I went there one day and there wasn't a single owl in the whole place.  Saw some damn nice ******* though.

Really?  tit-ties is on the banned word list?  

I just have to experiment with this.

bosom

bust

mammary 

mammilla

nipple

teat

udder

tatas

honkers

Archived