joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea butt hurt is the key word there. His reaction was like that of a spoiled child you probably had to put up with it in your earlier days. 

lol  Pretty much.  If I may paraphrase Admiral Yamamoto, "I fear we have awakened a new DT and filled him with a terrible resolve."

Assuming it is who I think it is, which I am not 100 percent sure, he's not a bad guy. He's a passionate meteorologist, and has a great mind for synoptic meteorology.

Either way, that escalated quickly. Internet forums are weird places as it is, but having disagreements without facing a person makes people act out if character sometimes it seems.

Oh well, lets get some winter weather, amirite?

Assuming it is who I think it is, which I am not 100 percent sure, he's not a bad guy. He's a passionate meteorologist, and has a great mind for synoptic meteorology.

Either way, that escalated quickly. Internet forums are weird places as it is, but having disagreements without facing a person makes people act out if character sometimes it seems.

I think the opposite is true. Without having to worry about coming face to face the true character comes out.

I agree, problems with forums is you make assumptions on the tone of someone's response. Give us snow and that will be the tonic everyone needs!

Good riddance, jeez.  I suppose when you get that level of owned it's best to just exit the stage.  Moving on:

Meanwhile, GFS about to be rollin.

gfs_servicealimentairegordon.jpg

If that truck said "Southeast Ridge" instead of GFS I can almost guarantee Brier would be driving that bad boy........I just now stumbled into the banter thread after wondering what happened to my post requesting a futher explanation regarding Brier's pessimism. I guess it got removed b/c he could no longer post about it.  At any rate, I wish him the best going forward. 

I really wanted to like Brier. He knew his stuff. He also said he was an NCSU grad, which made me like him more because I was accepted into their meteorology program a few weeks ago. Every time he started to argue, I thought "nooo, don't make me dislike you!". Oh well.

Congrats! And good luck.

Archived