Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put a sock in it boy, or else you'll be outta here like ..... through a goose.

Grits?  I always feed the honkers that stop by here grits.  I wanted them to honk in a drawl.  That way when they go over, it sounds like a doppler effect train whistel.  Makes them sound like they are really booking it!  Got to mess with people, otherwise they get bored!  Supersonic geese gets eyes up, and heads turning.  T

Grits?  I always feed the honkers that stop by here grits.  I wanted them to honk in a drawl.  That way when they go over, it sounds like a doppler effect train whistel.  Makes them sound like they are really booking it!  Got to mess with people, otherwise they get bored!  Supersonic geese gets eyes up, and heads turning.  T

I think one of your grit fed geese found the hood of my car today. That or there is a flying cow over wake Forest.

Relax Brick. It's GOING to snow.

Don't trust him, Brick, unless he says when it will snow.  Sure the rubber band will snap back, but when?  Probably next winter, when, not content with near record warmth, we'll have the band snap us into never before seen heights of warmth.  80's all winter.  I hope you're a young man, because it might not snow again in the Carolina's until 2030?  2050?  All the signs are there.  Why do you think the Maya spared us?  Turn up the heat slowly and you don't know you're boiling until the skin falls off.  Ma nature laughts at Brick...ha, ha.  She is a cruel mistress, best fall in love with some tv star instead.  At least she will smile at you some during her sitcom.  Ma Nature loves to twist the knife.  You'll see....and CR knows.  That's why he won't commit to a time, just empty platitudes.  He is trying to hide the truth from you...he doesn't want to have to watch your head explode :)  T

They will be. Just go ahead and prepare for it....

In fact, I expect a post from Larry saying something like "Folks, the Weeklies do not look good...", followed by a post from someone saying that they've flip-flopped a lot, so don't get discouraged, followed by a post by Mr. Bob saying how disasterous they are.

It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

In fact, I expect a post from Larry saying something like "Folks, the Weeklies do not look good...", followed by a post from someone saying that they've flip-flopped a lot, so don't get discouraged, followed by a post by Mr. Bob saying how disasterous they are.

I don't know if the ENS control run is any indicator it might not be too bad. I just know that for two weeks we'll be on pins and needles. I'm taking the time to work lol. 

I bet they hold!  Am I the only one that is the least bit positive about getting a stretch where the SE can cash in.  I don't feel like we are going to get a 6 week stretch of cold/wintery setup but I do feel like we will get atleast 1 maybe 2 7-10 day stretches.

Plus, Burger will be in Cali, odds are it snows while he is gone  :snowing:

I bet they hold!  Am I the only one that is the least bit positive about getting a stretch where the SE can cash in.  I don't feel like we are going to get a 6 week stretch of cold/wintery setup but I do feel like we will get atleast 1 maybe 2 7-10 day stretches.

You're not the only one.  We've got the CFv2, the EURO Weeklies (currently) and Don S all calling for the end of January into February being conducive for winter weather.  Plus waves of strat warming going on as we speak.  It's just going to be a long 2 weeks to get there. 

That's our only chance, a 7 or 10 day period where we cash in on a big storm. It happened in Jan 2000, maybe it can happen again. But it's either going to be one huge storm or nothing at all.

I don't know if the ENS control run is any indicator it might not be too bad. I just know that for two weeks we'll be on pins and needles. I'm taking the time to work lol.

Yeah, I guess it's back to work. I can understand being distracted when something's going on, but I've been distracted by all this stuff all winter so far and there aint nothing happening!! That's terrible!

You're not the only one.  We've got the CFv2, the EURO Weeklies (currently) and Don S all calling for the end of January into February being conducive for winter weather.  Plus waves of strat warming going on as we speak.  It's just going to be a long 2 weeks to get there. 

It's going to be a fun two weeks, we are going to be watching the models coming in with 70F+ temps, the warm up is fun to track too, atleast for me.

I bet they hold! Am I the only one that is the least bit positive about getting a stretch where the SE can cash in. I don't feel like we are going to get a 6 week stretch of cold/wintery setup but I do feel like we will get atleast 1 maybe 2 7-10 day stretches.

Plus, Burger will be in Cali, odds are it snows while he is gone :snowing:

Nah... I'm right there with ya partner. I think we'll get a couple of periods of winter. We'd better. I already promised Brick it was coming.

Don't trust him, Brick, unless he says when it will snow. Sure the rubber band will snap back, but when? Probably next winter, when, not content with near record warmth, we'll have the band snap us into never before seen heights of warmth. 80's all winter. I hope you're a young man, because it might not snow again in the Carolina's until 2030? 2050? All the signs are there. Why do you think the Maya spared us? Turn up the heat slowly and you don't know you're boiling until the skin falls off. Ma nature laughts at Brick...ha, ha. She is a cruel mistress, best fall in love with some tv star instead. At least she will smile at you some during her sitcom. Ma Nature loves to twist the knife. You'll see....and CR knows. That's why he won't commit to a time, just empty platitudes. He is trying to hide the truth from you...he doesn't want to have to watch your head explode :) T

Brick believes me. Don't try to steal away his imagination with tales of Mayans and boiling water and veiled truths like some kind of knight on a white horse. He needs to believe. The snow has to fall. It has to. And it will. And there's nothing you can do about it. Brick knows. Oh, he knows....

Archived