• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter

WilkesboroDude

I feel like this has been a particularly vicious winter season for illness in general. Almost everyone I know has gone through some sort of awful cold. I'm still in high school and many of my friends went through the holiday break in bed with something nasty. I myself have not been 100% since November, I'm just getting over a bad cold that turned into a sinus infection that turned into tonsillitis. 

:You need to heal up, because winter is coming soon.  Seriously there will be winter, and you don't want to be under the weather :)  Feel better.  T

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't encourage him, Bevo!  He's bad enough, without thinking he's won.  Me, then you, he'll run amok if any more capitulate.  I fear for the tender ears, and innocent hearts. I'm pretty sure he lives on parts stew.   T

One simple correction.   While my overall level of amokedness is unchanged, in consideration of my advancing age, I have pledged to only "walk amok". 

YUP! KNCCHARL48

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KNCCHARL48

I have it about 35 feet high. Exposed in all directions.

I noticed you have solar radiation and UV. Did you get these seperate or was it the VP2 Plus? I'll hopefully be adding solar radiation to mine soon. The UV sensor is just too darn exspensive for me to add right now.

I noticed you have solar radiation and UV. Did you get these seperate or was it the VP2 Plus? I'll hopefully be adding solar radiation to mine soon. The UV sensor is just too darn exspensive for me to add right now.

Here's how it went down. I have wanted one for years but never could justify the cost. So, the wife saved up for several years and called Davis up and said. "What's the best, they replied (they had a fish on the hook) you need the vantage pro 2 with the UV, bells, whistles, breakfast cooker".

I opened it up and was floored. UV!?

Here's how it went down. I have wanted one for years but never could justify the cost. So, the wife saved up for several years and called Davis up and said. "What's the best, they replied (they had a fish on the hook) you need the vantage pro 2 with the UV, bells, whistles, breakfast cooker".

My wife got my VP2 for my birthday last year.  We are both winners in the game of life.  Congrats.

I'd say that's probably one of the top Christmas presents right there (it would be for me) and a hell of a lot of money mounted on that roof now.  :lol:

I'm really trying to figure out which building that is. I can see it in my head but I can't.  I know it's not those condos actually in midtown. 

The picture you see overlooks Momma Ricottas (If the Wx station falls over it lands on Momma Ricottas) The Metropolitan is right around the corner from the white building in front view. Sugar Creek Greenway is to the left.

Black car is on Kings Drive. Bridge is Pearl Park Way. Kenilworth (heading to uptown) is just behind the stoplights.

The picture you see overlooks Momma Ricottas (If the Wx station falls over it lands on Momma Ricottas) The Metropolitan is right around the corner from the white building in front view. Sugar Creek Greenway is to the left.

Black car is on Kings Drive. Bridge is Pearl Park Way. Kenilworth (heading to uptown) is just behind the stoplights.

Ah OK. I take it you work in the shopping center there? 

Ah OK. I take it you work in the shopping center there? 

Yup. I own a Training Center for Cyclists, Triathletes and multi-sport athletes. Niche.

My client base actually is in tune with weather. Hard to get a 60 mile ride in crappy weather..but the Training Center just rocks when it's nasty.

2010 weather repeat for the next 10 years would be great for the bottom line.

http://www.totalcyclist.com/

Yup. I own a Training Center for Cyclists, Triathletes and multi-sport athletes. Niche.

My client base actually is in tune with weather. Hard to get a 60 mile ride in crappy weather..but the Training Center just rocks when it's nasty.

Very cool. Good time to be in that business I'm sure. 

Nice business you have there. I'm an avid cyclist as well and I can agree crappy weather on a long ride or any ride for that matter can make for a not so pleasant ride. All the bike shops here in Roanoke do great because of the large demand for biking in this area. A bike ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway can be very scenic and we are only a short distance from it.

Nice business you have there. I'm an avid cyclist as well and I can agree crappy weather on a long ride or any ride for that matter can make for a not so pleasant ride. All the bike shops here in Roanoke do great because of the large demand for biking in this area. A bike ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway can be very scenic and we are only a short distance from it.

Suwheet! I have a Womens only Cycling camp in New Castle, Va. LOVE the area.

Weather really does dictate how my business goes.

Beautiful day for a ride in Charlotte. We had 70 cyclists on our ride today!

Solid 3 hours.

Avid cyclist here also....I rode 75 miles today. It was 26 degrees when I left this morning. It took a while for me to get warmed up. I'm supposed to do 40 miles tomorrow morning but thankfully it will be warmer.

Have fun buddy. I like to lift weights at the gym then ride a stationary bike for five minutes. Lol. Riding is boring to me

Have fun buddy. I like to lift weights at the gym then ride a stationary bike for five minutes. Lol. Riding is boring to me

Yeah, stationary bikes are boring to me also. I have a trainer here at the house that I only ride if I absolutely have to. I like to be outside and riding out in the country around here is great. I'm also usually riding with a group and that really makes a difference.

Archived