joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/29 Winter Storm OBS/Disco Part II

earthlight

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would'nt be too shocked if EWR changed to rain for a while. The melting layer has been breathing down their neck

crap crap crap crap crap I'm halfway between Somerville and Elizabeth's dots on that map. Still snow here, but guess we're gonna change any second now.

Rain here in Edison. Near fords

not good news for the plowers...will you be going out soon?

we have a bit over an inch here...will get our commercial accounts for sure but not sure about residentials..will probably pick and choose with them

still snow here...we are further to the west than you but its very very light snow now

Port Jeff, LINY. What I don't get is, 2009-10 was a worldwide scorcher, a strong El Niño, and yet MA to NE (at least NYc metro) is clobbered. This year? A dominating -AO, for most part -NAO, and yet---crap results thus far. Why? Dr Judah Cohen was right about dominant -AO; rest of pattern has just been garbage. I guess ENSO neutral regimes really can't be depended upon...

not good news for the plowers...will you be going out soon?

we have a bit over an inch here...will get our commercial accounts for sure but not sure about residentials..will probably pick and choose with them

still snow here...we are further to the west than you but its very very light snow now

We will be salting heavy tonight. Cold and dry looks to rule next week. Don't want any issues with slips and falls. Be safe today

Archived