12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 24/25 Light Snow Nowcast/Observations

ctsnowstorm628

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man how did NYC,Philly Groton, and Bridgeport all get accumulating snow..and Joe didn't see a flake? That blows Joe. I'm sorry man.

Enjoy the holiday with the fam and hope to get some tnrw nite

We had a few flakes outside by the pit which was fine, at least Gman can ride his new bike this morning and not have to worry about sand, the sun has come out and with temps in the mid 40s perfect weather to be outside.

Enjoy the snow, heading to my sisters house in Wilton, she said they had a dusting at 500' it will be gone in an hour though.............its only snow, and the pending flooding rains will wash it all away anyways.

Merry Merry I was really hoping your 4-8 then 3-5 then 1-3 then 2-4 then possible 3-5 again would have worked out:(

post-865-0-04004700-1356447454_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the white Christmas for most!

I'm impressed by how well the northern stream vm is producing this morning over VT / NH

Pike region looks to have been right in between effects of southern and northern waves, but apparently eeked out at least a covering.

Can someone do a model post-mortem on this little event for the records?

Some cursory thoughts, feel free to correct / fill in:

NAM: had right idea within 36 hrs of event, fluctuated a little with too much qpf 12z 12/24 but honed in on the right solution by 18z 12/24

GFS: once it lost the interaction of the northern and southern streams, it had the right idea though was too high with qpf

EURO: was a little too high with qpf but then had right idea within 36 hrs of event

Merry Christmas To All!

For the Second Year in a ROW!!

- Record October Snows

- Dead Winter After

- 3 Small events (though this year they all overperformed)

- THEN a Christmas Miricle Christmas Morning With Falling Snow to go to my gifts!!!!

Meeeeeeerry Christmas From the Happiest Snowman of Snowmen! 0.5" Here.

Musically and Snowily -

Cory Pesaturo "The Snowman"

Archived