12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Chill Storm Discussion and Obs

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My neighbor in WV just emailed me about the roads as I wrote him about expected road conditions as I head out to plow tomorrow.

He is about 500' above me and has just under a foot, he is the HOA head of our road maintenance. Told me our plow crews report a few inches in the valleys and over a foot above 3000'. Should be a fun adventure in the morning. Still freezing sprinkles here in Boyce at 31.7.

Great storm even here in little ole Boyce.

The Christmas Eve storm, and today's storm, have both performed above my expectations. Very pleased. I'm cautiously optimistic about the weekend storm. Great way to end December. Total snowfall is 7" from both storms. IMBY, that's double the total for all of last winter.

On a related note, I would much prefer to see light to moderate snowstorms like these, sprinkled throughout the winter, instead of just one or two larger storms.

My neighbor in WV just emailed me about the roads as I wrote him about expected road conditions as I head out to plow tomorrow.

He is about 500' above me and has just under a foot, he is the HOA head of our road maintenance. Told me our plow crews report a few inches in the valleys and over a foot above 3000'. Should be a fun adventure in the morning. Still freezing sprinkles here in Boyce at 31.7.

Great storm even here in little ole Boyce.

I'm taking a road trip to Garrett County tomorrow for the heck of it so go out there and getter' dun!

Archived