joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Son of Sandy Observations/ Nowcast Nov 6/7

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 at BAF is a negligible downslope component. It's more the mid teens dew points up in S VT that is rocketing down the Valley.

Yes...020 at CEF though as well...they really need a due north wind there. They suffer more heavily than a place like HFD even with a slight E component. Downslope dries the air too and warms it up...I think both are having an affect, but I agree the drain of lower dews is the majority of the issue there.

Hey all , Kind of a noob here , I'm up here in Shirley, MA ( just east of Leominster) . and it looks like the Dry air is winning out here. is it gonna pick up or we kind of screwed?

Thanks for any info...

Mods: if this in the wrong thread please let me know.

Coating, first measurable of the year.

I;m getting a bit of a CCB off the water which is good. I wonder of Kevin's death band from hell can merge east.

The storm looks like its trying to make one last nudge north before drifitng E...we'll see how much it can help. Gonna be a battle because that air to the north means business.

But radar is looking encouraging for your area....the RUC so far looks good with the ORH-TOL band...but it needs to rot for a few hours to verify.

xcsrc7.jpg

The storm looks like its trying to make one last nudge north before drifitng E...we'll see how much it can help. Gonna be a battle because that air to the north means business.

But radar is looking encouraging for your area....the RUC so far looks good with the ORH-TOL band...but it needs to rot for a few hours to verify.

xcsrc7.jpg

Coming down good right now with lots of wind. Not bad..lol. A small victory anyways, although I can't look at Grinch's pics.

Archived