amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
November obs and banter

Ian

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think skimarge and cheetah are good people, or else you would never post there. So I'm not sure your opinion counts.

:huh:

Show me where I think they were good. I am pretty sure I was among the people who got SkiMrg kicked out of our forum. Cheetah I have no quarrel with, I will grant you that motion.

Anyway, at least its not real windy outside, so its not super cold.

I hope this is not like last winter where the cold air was always two weeks out but never materialized.

Like zwyts already said, very different this year. We had virtually no blocking in Dec last year. It was about as bad as it can get. The tendency for blocking to assert itself around GL and the poles is very evident this year. It looks like Dec will have some good flexing and relaxing of the flow. Definitely not boring. We'll see about snow.

We all know the drill...

Dec Excitement builds and quickly vanishes as the "pattern change" is pushed back 3-4 more weeks.

Jan Depression builds as the holidays passed with no snow and you embrace your credit card bills coming in the mail

Feb Terms like "Feb will be rockin" give you a sense of hope, only to see the snow fall to your East, South, North, and West

Mar Comes in like a lamb and winter is over. Then a sharp cold front ruins your outdoor plans in late March.

Enjoy your Mid-Atlantic winter :santa:

We all know the drill...

Dec Excitement builds and quickly vanishes as the "pattern change" is pushed back 3-4 more weeks.

Jan Depression builds as the holidays passed with no snow and you embrace your credit card bills coming in the mail

Feb Terms like "Feb will be rockin" give you a sense of hope, only to see the snow fall to your East, South, North, and West

Mar Comes in like a lamb and winter is over. Then a sharp cold front ruins your outdoor plans in late March.

Enjoy your Mid-Atlantic winter :santa:

If this prediction is anything like your predictions last year, I'd say it's time to .....................

...............tune up the snow shovels and plows. We're gonna need em.

Archived