• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Late October/Early November disco and banter thread

CoastalWx

In case anyone gives a crap, I am alive. No power at the place I'm staying at and no power at my job in nyack. Boss is trying to run things off of generator but so far failing. The past 2 days I was not at work. This has allowed me to drive up and down Rockland county to observe the damage. In a word it has been an amazing experience. I have taken tons of photos, helped clear on ramps to 287, chatted with on location television reporters, and witness the sadness of people young and old. I snuck into places that I was not allowed in order to experience and document the aftermath. Once I am able to get to a stable location with internet. I will post my photos. I will post in metro ny as it is not sne related. On phone right now.

Good to hear you are alive!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case anyone gives a crap, I am alive. No power at the place I'm staying at and no power at my job in nyack. Boss is trying to run things off of generator but so far failing. The past 2 days I was not at work. This has allowed me to drive up and down Rockland county to observe the damage. In a word it has been an amazing experience. I have taken tons of photos, helped clear on ramps to 287, chatted with on location television reporters, and witness the sadness of people young and old. I snuck into places that I was not allowed in order to experience and document the aftermath. Once I am able to get to a stable location with internet. I will post my photos. I will post in metro ny as it is not sne related. On phone right now.

I give a crap. :)

Post your pics here in Sultan's pics thread, or at least let us know when you do post 'em in the NYC forum as I don't visit other subforums. Thx

Good to hear from you!!

Yeah a weird track and changeover. My guess would be that GFS is too warm for interior areas like Berks and ORH county.....but we are also commenting on something far out in time.

Kind of strange seeing the GFS this amped this far out..makes you wonder if we end up with congrats SYR or congrats "toronto_blizzard" or whatever that guys name is

Kind of strange seeing the GFS this amped this far out..makes you wonder if we end up with congrats SYR or congrats "toronto_blizzard" or whatever that guys name is

Could very well be. I don't really expect a full all out winter onslaught on November 8th, so fine with me. We'll have to watch the far interior at least.

H5 is really similar, though not as extreme, as this past week, hence the retrograding solution. Looks like mainly rain for everyone outside the norther ORH hills and Berks, and even they changeover..then again its 6-7days out.

I start forecasting for VT AOT today...totally pumped we have something to track along with it.

Archived