e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Sandy Obs and Banter thread - fall 2012

mappy

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't the latest Euro track the worst case scenario for this area for surge?

i dont think so.. you'd want it on the west side of the bay probably. bad for the coast but not dc area etc. not sure we can get that ideal track here given the proclivity to jog west late.

I think we should start preparing in a sensible way. Fill the cars with gas. Unclog gutters and stormdrains. Get stuff out of your yard that could fly away. Fill gas cans for generator. Get propane for the grill. Not much else you can do.

If I owned a boat and kept it in a marina on the bay I would probably have a knot it my stomach.

I think we should start preparing in a sensible way. Fill the cars with gas. Unclog gutters and stormdrains. Get stuff out of your yard that could fly away. Fill gas cans for generator. Get propane for the grill. Not much else you can do.

If I owned a boat and kept it in a marina on the bay I would probably have a knot it my stomach.

Got a place that sits on the east side of the bay in Northampton Co. This might be rough on it.

Solid advice. I can only imagine what DC will look like this weekend if the Euro holds serve with that solution.

Agree, Bob. Supermarkets are going to be a mad house on Saturday and Sunday. Gas up and get prepared tonight and tomorrow before all of the non-wx weenie public gets crazy.

If you live in MD, buy out your local stores' inventory of toilet paper and then sell it on the black market for $25/roll.

Agree, Bob. Supermarkets are going to be a mad house on Saturday and Sunday. Gas up and get prepared tonight and tomorrow before all of the non-wx weenie public gets crazy.

If you live in MD, buy out your local stores' inventory of toilet paper and then sell it on the black market for $25/roll.

I know where everyone should shop

it's lost most of it's well defined organization has it passed over the mountains of Cube, and it has only a small window of opportunity to regain that before going over into cooler waters of the higher latitudes... this doesn't bode well for the storms strength. Even with the gulf stream, I'm skeptical of the strength shown by the last few runs.

Archived