CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Wake Me Up When September Ends / Banter thread

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Temp dropping in spots. Might stay in U60s even at BOS.

I'm a bit surprised how tough the cool air has been pressing in. Usually these transient cool shots aren't that impressive, but the CAA is actually fighting the diurnal heating pretty good.

High in BOS was 67F so far but dropped to 66F last hour. ORH only 62F thus far.

I'm a bit surprised how tough the cool air has been pressing in. Usually these transient cool shots aren't that impressive, but the CAA is actually fighting the diurnal heating pretty good.

High in BOS was 67F so far but dropped to 66F last hour. ORH only 62F thus far.

Yeah and the CU is helping too. Might bounce up a couple of ticks I guess, but putting up a good fight.

MOS has 38F for Orange tonight...maybe someone can get to 35-36F? I was skeptical on any frost in SNE tonight, but I guess its not totally out of the question.

39° for CEF too. I'm wondering if we see some of the usual colder spots tickle the 30s. Should be real interesting way up north too...SLK is sitting at 52° and the CT Lakes are in the low 50s. I noticed some of the elevated stations running in the mid 50s even closer to SNE:

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/gmap.php?zoom=8&extents=40.347948,-74.047363,43.77506,-69.488037&density=1

Ryan will be nice when you guys use this.

http://radarscope.tv...meteorologists/

Saw that... meh.

It's a good program but the graphics aren't there for TV yet. The stuff we have from WSI is better IMO.

GR2 would be different of course lol.

This is pretty much the awesomest thing ever. I was able to import the town outlines in CT and have a place file for watersheds, roads, and river. Pretty much the coolest thing ever once you start overlaying METARs/Buoy obs etc.

post-40-0-02715100-1347304099_thumb.png

first morning i smelt smoke from someones wood stove the best time of year is here.. I had something dig up a bunch of my yard last night with tiny holes im guessing it was a skunk ugh that was the only not so good part about today..

Well, that's a little extreme!

In spite of my "extreme" comment, I am taking advantage of the cool day to do the 'break-in' burns in my new stove. Figure better now while it's 59* than trying to get it done when it's 29.

59/46

Archived