• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Late August Discussion, banter, obs

Baroclinic Zone

Pretty funny day, I got 6 in Oct but felt screwed but felt great we had power, after the Irene disaster it was fine with me. First time ever I was relieved we did not get toasted with snow. First time ever it was snowing hard in Griswold but pouring at my house. By the way Will, Mek,Ryan and Scooter nailed that portion of the forecast.

Yeah - Woodstock was on the border of the really heavy stuff. We lost power for close to a week, but it was nothing like the folks not far to my North and West saw.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is OT but I thought someone here might be interested in a Davis WX station I saw on Craigslist in Griswold, CT for $45 - http://hartford.crai...8222278.html I have no connection to the seller and don't know anything about it but it sounds like a fair deal.

Bad link

I'm not sure why it rendered that way. Let's try this:

http://hartford.craigslist.org/grd/3218222278.html

:axe: :axe:

45]

Actually See You in September recorded first by the Tempos, point is Summer wont be through in September this year.

45]

2strfc6tg2ab1vxxmmd3_normal.jpeg

Get the Beach Boys CDs out. Endless summer returns, centered in plains next week..See you in September Summer warmth too a Happening,too

Greetings from heaven, stayed at the resort last week, now at our house for the week....as usual we have the beach to ourselves. So awesome not having internet access and being detached from society! At the coffee shop, I know you all miss me so just wanted to say a quick hello! BDR +2.3 for the month with above normal highs for the next 5, and as I predicted weeks ago......September is going to roast!! Fingers crossed for 20 in a row. Enjoy the taste of fall in NNE and I hope all of you are having the best couple weeks ever.

Archived