• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Friday (Aug 10) Severe Disc/Obs

Ellinwood

ddweatherman, Will see on how long the sun comes out!! I know it will and it has already here in Manassas but how long????? I will be chasing and leaving work around 3-4pm. Looking for a Awesome picture to center over my Bar and to learn more dynamics as I am finishing, I hope my last year of college.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ddweatherman, We'll see on how long the sun comes out!! I know it will and it has already here in Manassas but how long????? I will be chasing and leaving work around 3-4pm. Looking for a Awesome picture to center over my Bar and to learn more dynamics as I am finishing, I hope my last year of college.

That is all good sir! Enjoy the dynamics and barial.

ddweatherman, We'll see on how long the sun comes out!! I know it will and it has already here in Manassas but how long????? I will be chasing and leaving work around 3-4pm. Looking for a Awesome picture to center over my Bar and to learn more dynamics as I am finishing, I hope my last year of college.

That is all good sir! Enjoy the dynamics and barial.

+1... well done, sir.

Epic clouds/sun battle right now. Clouds solidly jabbing with the sun landing an occasional haymaker.

Problem is the air mass is self destructive.. Stuff popping where sun comes out.

Archived