joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Friday (Aug 10) Severe Disc/Obs

Ellinwood

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always been as skeptical as anyone with chasing in the mid-Atlantic but I was somewhat surprised with today's results. I'm sure part of it was the isolated nature of the storm... but we managed to find a good number of solid views. I think I have the bug enough now that I'll try to snag more rides when I can. The elusive mid-Atlantic tornado is still elusive. I'm anticipating looking thru photos. We saw some awesome structure.. better than anything I've seen living here.

I've always been as skeptical as anyone with chasing in the mid-Atlantic but I was somewhat surprised with today's results. I'm sure part of it was the isolated nature of the storm... but we managed to find a good number of solid views. I think I have the bug enough now that I'll try to snag more rides when I can. The elusive mid-Atlantic tornado is still elusive. I'm anticipating looking thru photos. We saw some awesome structure.. better than anything I've seen living here.

I bet when you do get the Mid-Atl tornado it'll be in SoMD like La Plata or someplace in SeVA

I bet when you do get the Mid-Atl tornado it'll be in SoMD like La Plata or someplace in SeVA

Heh.. I brought up that we're due for a La Plata. :P Could be right... south is definitely better overall around here I think.

Archived