Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Friday (Aug 10) Severe Disc/Obs

Ellinwood

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HPC knew something was up the other day when they had the region in the precip bubble...pretty usual day around here all things considered...morning rain clunked things up then we all sit around talking about the sun doing it's dirty work then it gets hot and humid then it gets dark and we all go....what happened? That exact scenario has happened a ton of times over the years....hard to get disappointed at something that is pretty usual...the severe outbreaks are the unusual around here

Nah he's sorta right yesterday had some nice storms. Watch tomorrow will randomly do something.

The am complex probably screwed us up in the end. No reason we should have only gotten one svr storm in the whole region.

HPC knew something was up the other day when they had the region in the precip bubble...pretty usual day around here all things considered...morning rain clunked things up then we all sit around talking about the sun doing it's dirty work then it gets hot and humid then it gets dark and we all go....what happened? That exact scenario has happened a ton of times over the years....hard to get disappointed at something that is pretty usual...the severe outbreaks are the unusual around here

All true. But I personally don't *need* severe - just a nice storm will do. Hell...enough rain to keep things moist for a couple days would be nice. I appreciate this morning's rain, but it was fairly unimpressive all things considered.

Boo hoo.

All true. But I personally don't *need* severe - just a nice storm will do. Hell...enough rain to keep things moist for a couple days would be nice. I appreciate this morning's rain, but it was fairly unimpressive all things considered.

Boo hoo.

Yeah man, I'm all about the moisture...I couldn't care less for severe...that's why I zoned in on HPC having our region in a dry slot vs. well North and South....I'm happy with the little bit we received last night and this morning....would love more though but radar is not inspiring.

Only Ian should start severe threads

I would have busted. I thought we'd get more than we did. Though oddly I was hesitant on 6/1 because it was a closed 500 low and then maybe factored that into thinking this one would be better. Lesson learned I suppose...

Archived