Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Long Duration Noreaster - First week of June

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1145 am and the sun is out, should be a stellar afternoon with temps nearing 80, sunny and 78 tomorrow, another incredible weekend, sunny warm weekends, rainy weeks, absolute perfection.

Off to the beach, have a great day!!

Enjoy the sand between the toes. I'm going to get snug and warm in a sweatshirt and have a few early beers I think. No yardwork ftw

(although our garage door needs fixing - cable snapped)

1145 am and the sun is out, should be a stellar afternoon with temps nearing 80, sunny and 78 tomorrow, another incredible weekend, sunny warm weekends, rainy weeks, absolute perfection.

jealous

but you should be posting ( i think) in NYC forum :) your weather is clearly more alligned with their's by all logical reasoning.

Cold, rainy, windy, and raw for a few days this week. This is a close parallel to 1991 which had a big June nor'easter after an extended warm period and a mild winter. After the noreaster pulled out, heat ruled the region for months. Food for thought folks.

MET with a high of 73 tomorrow at BOS. MAV has 72. But as Brian and Scott have pointed out, Sunday has looked decent for days now.

I see bust potential tomorrow. It would not take much to have a nice NE surge coming down the coast in the aftn. I hope not, but fear it.

Flood watches and coastal flood watches flying here in Maine. Disco says 2" - 4" of rain with some areas possibly seeing 6"+.

Oh yeah I wouldn't doubt places form Portland to Augusta to Rockland will see 3-6" of rain... Brunswick to Wiscassett might see the heaviest during the overnight. Yeah just a beautiful weekend forecast for sure.

Least it's warm. May get that clearing over Li to work up here like 4:00 ish

I like the rain. It's good to get the water in now for the plants. You know a dry spell will come sooner or later. Looks like potential aftn shwrs or tstms late this week.

Unbelieveable how unlike everywhere else in SNE you are!

51.6/51, RN+ with 1.34" down.

Unbelieveable how unlike everywhere else in SNE you are!

51.6/51, RN+ with 1.34" down.

Well, he's really NYC Metro but we pretend he's a New Englander. Just had another very heavy downpour. 1.29" and counting. If the sun comes out late this afternoon maybe we'll pop into the 60's briefly but otherwise looks like another day in the 50's.

Well, he's really NYC Metro but we pretend he's a New Englander. Just had another very heavy downpour. 1.29" and counting. If the sun comes out late this afternoon maybe we'll pop into the 60's briefly but otherwise looks like another day in the 50's.

i like LL and his posts and his enthusiasm for wx but he really is best related to NYC wx

i should have put out the rain bucket

another hvy shower rollin thru the melrose,ma area ATM

Archived