e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Long Duration Noreaster - First week of June

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not. I love this weather actually. I know LL wants it to be 95 and humid so for HIM it's miserable.

Don't speak to me........ J/K

Nice. Hope you're having fun Scott, only 10-12 degrees warmer here.

Perfect trout fishing weather,

It's going to be an awful stretch for the heat lover's.

Crappy running weather, though. Was going to go now that my wife's back from the store. But, another round of heavy rain just moving in.

Think any record low high temps?

I certainly don't expect that to be the case here, but to be sure it's a chilly June morning.

50.1/49, 1.06"

It's a balmy 55 here with fog and thick mist. This is just like what I had in Iceland on my two trips in July....long ago.

Crappy running weather, though. Was going to go now that my wife's back from the store. But, another round of heavy rain just moving in.

I certainly don't expect that to be the case here, but to be sure it's a chilly June morning.

50.1/49, 1.06"

paddy's beach cam rocks ginxy ....i'm thinkin of heading ova to scituate mon am for some pics and sight seeing. which beaches will have best exposure to coastal flooding ?

mom's up from florida ....too bad she missed thurs/friday .....at least she gets a break from humidity.

do you have access to the record low maxes for the 5 sne climo sites for mon and tue?

Thanks in advance.

ORH is 55 Monday and Tuesday. That seems like it will be broken. It's in the NOWDATA in the climo section of BOX.

Edit: 55 Monday. 51 Tuesday.

paddy's beach cam rocks ginxy ....i'm thinkin of heading ova to scituate mon am for some pics and sight seeing. which beaches will have best exposure to coastal flooding ?

mom's up from florida ....too bad she missed thurs/friday .....at least she gets a break from humidity.

they built that deck with chairs up to the waters edge this year, wait until Monday. I was body surfing one year and rode a wave up and over the dune past their parking lot. Surf regularly reaches that white tent during super high tides with a good fetch, luckily this time winds are offshore, should be an interesting cam to watch. Scituate seems like a winner.

Think most will admit Euro is overdone on cold and storm effects. Always does this..too wrapped up..then trends back the other way 24 hours in advance. Should be no different

I don't think it makes a difference WRT temps. Even the GFS is cold with some rain. In fact, trended a bit towards the euro.

I'll save this quote for the winter.

Archived