12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part III

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a photographer that second snake shot is awardwinning.

On a weather note Chibougamau Quebec right now is 70F. That is way way north of us in Central Quebec. There all time March high is 60F. So they are breaking their monthly record on March 20th by at least 10F!!! Now that is impressive.

I wonder if this might be the worst forest fire spring/summer in New Eng history

:weenie:

The worst forest fires in new England history was man made fires in the 1600 and 1700s to make farmlands. That will never be broken..

But lets stay on topic..

:weenie:

Said this in an earlier Morch thread:

The 10 day period beginning this past Monday and lasting through next Thursday (at least) is without a doubt the longest duration, most impressive string of T Anoms - warm or cold - over a huge area that I have ever witnessed.

And I think it's even more impressive than anyone could have imagined.

Look at International Falls, MN!!! Yesterday's high/low was 78/60, for a daily departure of +44 ... the low of 60 matched their previous record high. Actual high shattered it by 18 degrees. They stand at +15.1 for the month.

No amount of !!! or emoticons will do those stats justice.

How about "sign of the coming apocolypse" ...would THAT cover it.. . ahahha.

…we are about equal to yesterday’s highs most place …actually + some. But I am also noticing the DPs are 50-57 across the area. That should set us up for a milder night tonight, which parlays into a higher launching pad for tomorrow, perhaps.

Ok, so I went outside to take a few more pics...and found this...

SNE G2G @ Funky Murphey's??

That's how Garder Snakes mate; it's an orgy ball. There's one female in there, and about 10 or 15 miles simultaneously attempting to slip her the goods.

Reached 80 again here today. Tomorrow and Thursday look to reach it again. 4-5 days in a row of 80's in March. Absolutely unreal.

On a side note was just watching local on the 8's and it seems TWC has scrapped the jazz music in favor of Lincoln Park. I had heard pink floyd in the past but never anything like LP.

Reached 80 again here today. Tomorrow and Thursday look to reach it again. 4-5 days in a row of 80's in March. Absolutely unreal.

On a side note was just watching local on the 8's and it seems TWC has scrapped the jazz music in favor of Lincoln Park. I had heard pink floyd in the past but never anything like LP.

LOL.. Did they have the swears as well?

Euro squashes the storm next week well to our south..so we get little to no rain..then it's got a mild westerly flow days 7-10

You can see this on some animations I'm working on using the Wunderground maps -

http://www.stormmonitoring.com/animations/ecmwf_12z_SURPRE_ani.html

I just got this working today and am working on some other configuration/settings. I'm only going out 7 days as the accuracy beyond that really isn't worth the data.

Any way, check it out.

Archived