joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part III

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well regardless, the flow was SW enough and lack of any seabreeze or backdoors allowed this torch to really overachieve. 99.5/100 times a forecasted torch becomes muted as you get closer to the event with clouds and drizzle usually being the culprit. Not this time.

And 99.5/100 times Blizz is wrong... but 0.5% of the time he is right ;)

I may not agree with always forecasting the extreme scenario that you would personally like (be it snow or heat or wind), but every once in a while it happens. Days and days of 70s and 80s is looking like a good call now.

And 99.5/100 times Blizz is wrong... but 0.5% of the time he is right ;)

I may not agree with always forecasting the extreme scenario that you would personally like (be it snow or heat or wind), but every once in a while it happens. Days and days of 70s and 80s is looking like a good call now.

Well any weenie can wish cast. If that were the case, I'd be at 60" for the winter.

Blizz is a Met God

It's kinda easy when you have a 20 degree spread in your forecast.. this could cover 70 degrees or 89 degrees..

Ill make a forecast.. its gonna be above normal with temperatures in the 50s 60s 70s and 80s for days.. I'm a God now

58 here already. 75-80 again upcoming.

No real backdoor here on Friday now...70+ again probably.

It's kinda easy when you have a 20 degree spread in your forecast.. this could cover 70 degrees or 89 degrees..

Ill make a forecast.. its gonna be above normal with temperatures in the 50s 60s 70s and 80s for days.. I'm a God now

Archived