Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part III

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming off a very mild winter, we have been lulled into a false sense of reality, if this potential historical torch had followed a normal winter it would have more special. My neighbors and clients are actually walking around as if this is may, and we are done with cool weather and that this is the new normal.

Its starting to annoy me, bring on cold.

Thursday has the hallmarks of a all-time record type of day except 850s are just too cool. Need to do better than +12... really +14 or a bit more to get to 90.

This will probably do better than it normally would given all the parameters in place, but you literally are pushing the equations that govern that atmosphere, to get 90..lol. Only way is if models bust too cool at 850 and I'm not sure about that.

This will probably do better than it normally would given all the parameters in place, but you literally are pushing the equations that govern that atmosphere, to get 90..lol. Only way is if models bust too cool at 850 and I'm not sure about that.

Yeah the snow melt up north on Thursday is going to go insane.

BTW I did see forsythia in full bloom today. Haven't been looking but they popped out to me today. Also seeing buds on a lot of trees here in the Valley. I know metherb and ctblizz are all excited about such things.

I've seen the typical weenie scrub trees that normally have leaves come out in mid April, show up. Really freaking early.

It's really weird out. I was just grilling outside with a beer and it feels like how it should 2 months from now. I keep looking around and saying to myself that I need to clean stuff up, and then I remind myself it's March 20. It feels great, but boy are people in for a surprise if they think Spring is here for good.

I was just out with kids and we were walking around the yard, as my oldest daughter's teacher asked her to look around their yard and see what is blooming so we walked around..I'm 100% serious. Honestly

I'm not doubting you..just haven't seen it yet. I have seen some trees start to flower, including magnolias which is just beyond insane. Maybe it's that mutated fertilizer you use.

I have that and have not seen anything close.

There must be something weird in the water here in jp cause literally about half of the trees here put some leaves out today. Closer to bmc had much fewer leaves. I'll take some pics tomorrow or thurs cause it's crazy. All size trees, big and small. I noticed especially that a lot of maples had little leaves out today.

Coming off a very mild winter, we have been lulled into a false sense of reality, if this potential historical torch had followed a normal winter it would have more special. My neighbors and clients are actually walking around as if this is may, and we are done with cool weather and that this is the new normal.

Its starting to annoy me, bring on cold.

LolWho da fook are you?

There must be something weird in the water here in jp cause literally about half of the trees here put some leaves out today. Closer to bmc had much fewer leaves. I'll take some pics tomorrow or thurs cause it's crazy. All size trees, big and small. I noticed especially that a lot of maples had little leaves out today.

Must be an underground hot spring because I have not seen one maple tree or birch..etc sprout a leave from Andover to Boston..lol. The normal earlier fruit trees do have some little green leaves, but they always weenie out in the warm weather and leaf out early...just not this dam early.

Archived