joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday night super clipper

Ji

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a better shot at a tornado outbreak on Saturday than accumulating snow on Sunday evening.

Who said snything about accum snow on sunday evening, more likely flurries, at least according to tasselmeyer on wbal 11 but that was two days ago and probably has changed since then!! Is anyone else expecting axxun snow on sunday evening?? Btw you dont even want to be close to a tornado, i have and i dont want to relive the experience!!!

http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/?zoom=4&rad=0&wxsn=0&svr=0&cams=0&sat=0&riv=0&mm=1&mm.mdl=GFS&mm.type=SURPRE&mm.hour=0&mm.opa=100&mm.clk=0&hur=0&fire=0&tor=0&ndfd=0&pix=0&dir=0&ads=0&tfk=0&fodors=0&ski=0&ls=0&rad2=0

Go here. On the right side, you'll see the choices for models and map type. Choose ECMWF and snowfall. You can zoom in on areas on the map by double clicking.

We need the clipper to phase with the front that will hopefully be hugging the coast to provide us with a March surprise.

I wouldn't know anything about a clipper phasing with a front. It sounds good though. I will say that the 18z ens members do bring back our clipper in a big way (at least bigger).

Archived