joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday night super clipper

Ji

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ignore what they say. This is a good setup for Coach.

NAM does show a microbomb off the VA coast shooting out to sea. Nothing for DCA but I give the storm C- for effort. That H5 troff really sharepens up fast.

The soundings on the coastal indicate rain. It's just too warm at the surface but this clipper is starting to look nice.

nam_namer_045_850_temp_mslp_precip.gif

The soundings on the coastal indicate rain. It's just too warm at the surface but this clipper is starting to look nice.

ne.namptype00-15.gif

Edited for clairity

Well it'll try to change over if it comes down hard. For some kicks take a look at the NAM 66hrs shows the storm at it''s peak offshore. Nice little bomb.

Jackpot LYH!

Seems like somewhere between the NC state line and CHO will see a 3-4 inch surprise. (judging VV"s. Others will see a coating to an inch.

Hey, if this trend keeps up normal snowfall for the winter in portions of central Virginia is not totally out of the question- unlikely, but still a possibility. Good luck !

NWS went 1-3, LOCAL TV guy is 2-4. I think 1-2 is the norm with a few spots hitting 3 east of the MTS. 2-5

Melted by 5 pm

We couldn't even get a sorry ass clipper right.

it actually did pretty darn well considering when it was picked up. more often than not it would have disappeared coming in close. i guess it sucks to miss it by so close but we don't want anything sullying out view of this ****ty winter...

Archived