joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obi-One-Marchobi Episode III The Return of the Weenie

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just that we've seen the NAM pull this kind of crap at this type of time range before.

And I've put out plenty of forecast in the past.

jk John. The NAM has been on some kind of weenie tease run the last couple of months. And I know you put out forecasts...now and then.

What do you think for Ayer? 6-7"?

jk John. The NAM has been on some kind of weenie tease run the last couple of months. And I know you put out forecasts...now and then.

What do you think for Ayer? 6-7"?

I honestly think if you take the Euro's last 4 cycles, add them to the NAM's last 4 cycles and divide by 8 should about do it.

I'd sans the GFS entirely when you have a cold CAD scenario requiring a finite mesh to correctly resolve. It's why it has been persistent - one can only see as far as one can see.

I honestly think if you take the Euro's last 4 cycles, add them to the NAM's last 4 cycles and divide by 8 should about do it.

I'd sans the GFS entirely when you have a cold CAD scenario requiring a finite mesh to correctly resolve. It's why it has been persistent - one can only see as far as one can see.

Wait...so Kevin is right? This time.

Interesting that the resolution can really affect it's output so much. Thanks.

hmmmm Pete Bouchard says the force is not with this storm....http://www1.whdh.com/weather/blog/posts/BO147497/

His reasoning really leaves a lot to be desired and is pretty disappointing actually for a TV met IMO. From his post...

Two overwhelming factors in this storm: the ocean water temperature (40) and the wind direction (east). Those two elements tell me this is an elevation storm: the higher up you live, the better your chances for seeing - and keeping - snow. Read: Worcester County.

I thought the mets here (coastal and will) were indicating based on the high pressure position for this storm we'll be feeding in cold air even from an east or ENE direction?

Archived