• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Obi-One-Marchobi Episode II (Feb 29/March 1 event)

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for the NAM being out in left field. It just left the park and boozed up at the local watering hole. LOL.

The 21z ETA has a similar output just shifted S.

The 21z RSM looks similar to the NAM with a bullseye over Petey.

Looks like all 3 models want to take the ULL over the midwest and have it tuck underneath the SNE coastline.

I take back the cold tuck comment...looks like it kicks in a bit later. The H7/H85 lows actually close off over SE MA at one point.

I was looking at soundings for my area and noticed as we dryed out ML cooling took place quickly then the whole column cooled, pretty neat. Man lots of folks would be happy with this. Nam amped and others too, juicier than thought seems the trend.

So much for the NAM being out in left field. It just left the park and boozed up at the local watering hole. LOL.

The 21z ETA has a similar output just shifted S.

The 21z RSM looks similar to the NAM with a bullseye over Petey.

Looks like all 3 models want to take the ULL over the midwest and have it tuck underneath the SNE coastline.

Well, I believe all three run off the same data with slightly different initializations because they're all part of the Sref suite.

The NAM. Still, it could happen.lol Seems likely it'll dump here for at least a few hours.

It would not surprise me if you jackpot. I used to think Savoy was the snowiest place in Ma, but having been out to the SP a few times this year and last and comparing to your posts and pictures I'd say you are winter king of Ma.

Unless you are using old or photo shopped pics. ; ) j/k

I was looking at soundings for my area and noticed as we dryed out ML cooling took place quickly then the whole column cooled, pretty neat. Man lots of folks would be happy with this. Nam amped and others too, juicier than thought seems the trend.

NAM was flippin' sweet for the pike..would love to see the goofus come in wetter here at 0z to even think about changing my totals.

1.75" bullseye right over West Chesterfield. Wow...that'll make Pete happy if it comes to fruition. I don't think ratios will be much better than 10:1 out of this since mid-levels are rather warm. Even those that do stay all snow, snow growth won't be that good. It could very well have that white sand consistency for those just above the sleet line. Regardless, this would still mean over a foot for many if this weenie model verifies. My gut is that GFS comes in a bit warmer and drier.

Archived