• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Obi-One-Marchobi Episode II (Feb 29/March 1 event)

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really pathetic...especially euro depictions...IMO, euro posts should only be delegated to certain posters b/c when it comes to the euro the posts on here just blow outside of just a few posters. Last night several people said the euro blew but when the more educated people posted about it they said it was good...how are people who want to learn supposed to view this? You have one person saying one thing and then someone else saying something else...I guess it all would come down to who you're most comfortable with and who you think is the more knowledgeable person.

I'm looking at 0z NAM soundings for HFD and threw 24 hours it's likely all snow here...once we get the less intensity precip then it changes over.

Good points

It's really pathetic...especially euro depictions...IMO, euro posts should only be delegated to certain posters b/c when it comes to the euro the posts on here just blow outside of just a few posters. Last night several people said the euro blew but when the more educated people posted about it they said it was good...how are people who want to learn supposed to view this? You have one person saying one thing and then someone else saying something else...I guess it all would come down to who you're most comfortable with and who you think is the more knowledgeable person.

I'm looking at 0z NAM soundings for HFD and threw 24 hours it's likely all snow here...once we get the less intensity precip then it changes over.

Nam verbatim is snow at HFD until 2z verbatim, but the surface it probably 32-33F

Nam verbatim is snow at HFD until 2z verbatim, but the surface it probably 32-33F

I'll take 32-33F sfc temps with such strong lift.

One big thing with this storm for totals is how quickly do you measure? If you measure every hour you're going to have more than someone who measures every 6 hours due to compaction.

I'll take 32-33F sfc temps with such strong lift.

One big thing with this storm for totals is how quickly do you measure? If you measure every hour you're going to have more than someone who measures every 6 hours due to compaction.

lol...you're not supposed to measure/clear more than every 6 hours anyways.

Archived