• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Obi-One-Marchobi Episode II (Feb 29/March 1 event)

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ton of spread at IJD. Anywhere from 0 to 8". The mean is 3-4" but there isn't even any clustering of members to hang your hat on.

while we're on the topic... mean 6.16" for BOS but spread has actuallyincreased compared to earlier runs 3z / 9z... 1.68-15.05" (vs. 1.64-11.96" at 3z), but visually there's less of a cluster now than earlier

Think you to Will jackpot on the front end. Brian to Jeff , Eric round 2.

I'm feeling good about the whole thing.lol I love the never ending snow type events. The last good one was around the holidays a few years ago. Like 100hrs or something like that, Will would remember. Might have been after the icestorm in '08.

Yes..every single person on here is a weenie..mets included

I see little chance of N CT getting less than 5 inches. Ride the mesos and the Euro but increase Euro qpf..and remember where you heard that

I may have to bump the meltdown thread in anticipation of some pinger induced trauma.

Yes..every single person on here is a weenie..mets included

I see little chance of N CT getting less than 5 inches. Ride the mesos and the Euro but increase Euro qpf..and remember where you heard that

Heard it from you. If you're right and northern CT averages 5+", I'll most definitely apologize for doubting you. Right now, if you told me the over/under for northern CT averaging 5", I'd take the under all day. Maybe 0z changes that, but for now, I think 2-4" for BDL with maybe 3-5" for you at 1k.

Heard it from you. If you're right and northern CT averages 5+", I'll most definitely apologize for doubting you. Right now, if you told me the over/under for northern CT averaging 5", I'd take the under all day. Maybe 0z changes that, but for now, I think 2-4" for BDL with maybe 3-5" for you at 1k.

If we toss the Amerigarbage at 00z and ride foreign and meso..that should yield final results

Archived