12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
2/19 East Coast Winter Storm Threat

OKpowdah

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent chance folks. GFS may be onto something with other guidance coming in. GEFS are significantly improved vs 12Z. I am getting stoked. Better antecedent too. And remember, we can't see UKMET other than every 24 hours but I think it takes the low to just south of ACK and scoots east ala GFS. BRING IT!

Hmm, sounds like a gfs ens/euroens/ukmet blend would work nicely.

I think this flops one way or the other tonight with the 0z. My guess is we see a big flip to the amplified solutions in the remaining models.

s/ws are taking their time heading into BC it would appear. I think the Euro was off the range on that...maybe they didn't get the HPC flight data who knows.

Think I'll go with Ch-8 in CT...."Two computer models say no snow, one says snow. I'm going with no snow, but we could get snow.....the one model says a nor'easter, so it could be, but I'm going with no snow. We have to watch this but right now I say no snow, but if that other model is right there could be snow."

Think I'll go with Ch-8 in CT...."Two computer models say no snow, one says snow. I'm going with no snow, but we could get snow.....the one model says a nor'easter, so it could be, but I'm going with no snow. We have to watch this but right now I say no snow, but if that other model is right there could be snow."

I prefer to make a forecast.

Archived