• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

NorEastermass128

Some folks are being awfully rude in that subforum.

When an "outsider" ventures into the weenie land that is NE, we don't get all pissy...

...unless it is forky

But I digress. I do hope some of the VA/NC and further north folks get something decent, but it has trended a tad worse

Honestly, outsiders are there because they want to talk weather and have nothing to really talk about up here right now. But, what are you going to do? People are ignorant and cranky because even DC's snowstorm isn't working out.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, outsiders are there because they want to talk weather and have nothing to really talk about up here right now. But, what are you going to do? People are ignorant and cranky because even DC's snowstorm isn't working out.

Not that you have to follow my advice... but maybe just sit on the sidelines down there. Lots of seasoned posters in that subforum. Young pups sometimes get us old folks cranky. I thought the analysis/opinions you gave were fine, but maybe a few to many times.

Sorta like when I dared post in a Tropical subforum. Yikes! (of course you know more met stuff than I, so take my words mith much salt)

Not that you have to follow my advice... but maybe just sit on the sidelines down there. Lots of seasoned posters in that subforum. Young pups sometimes get us old folks cranky. I thought the analysis/opinions you gave were fine, but maybe a few to many times.

Sorta like when I dared post in a Tropical subforum. Yikes! (of course you know more met stuff than I, so take my words mith much salt)

Fare enough. I respect your advice and won't be posting there unless need be. I did know what I was talking about, but yes maybe i said it too many times during a sensitive time. All I ask for is respect for what I know and am saying. I know i'm not a 10 out of 10 with my met stuff yet, but I am getting there slowly but surely, and just want to share what I know with people. Really, that's half the reason I got into met. To just convey the analysis and overall message of the met behind everything there is in this world so people can understand and be satisfied.

I just want respect and even some older guys in here may not respect me yet, but i am trying to slowly but surely prove myself to everyone to whom i converse with, now on a regular day basis, in here. I'm learning and do have some knowledge that can be valuable, even though I am not at a level of Scott, Will, or Ryan yet. So thanks for listening to my 'rant' and i hope some people read this in here and understand where I'm coming from when posting in here.I'm still a new 'regular' on here but i hope i finally have some respectable views someday! :)

Woke up to the sound of the DOT plow going by and was like WTF? He really didn't need to be plowing but its all fresh white out there. He was on his way up to the ski resort... can't wait to see what I find up there.

Green Mountain Spine coming through with a surprise snowfall... I love when this happens for the holiday crowds at the ski resorts. They're always like "wow it was snowing hard in VT but no one else must have gotten that storm." And you want to be like... well it wasn't a "storm" per se as it was just some westerly winds and ribbon of RH.

Ripping dendrites right now at 30F in town. 1" new at 800ft.... going to be good driving up RT 108 (see on the radar) towards the epicenter of the echos at Mansfield.

It's Always Snowy in PFLand

Congrats

The flip side is there are a lot of times during the year when its raining here and its not precipitating anywhere else. It just isn't worth noting half the time because, well, its rain, lol. Its just a wet location thanks to the mountains (Mansfield is the wettest location in the state) and we cash in when temps are cold enough.

Just saw Chris M interview with Ryan on skiing tricks at Sundown, pretty good stuff Chris, you sounded great. UGH feeling lucky today, youngest daughter was in a car that avoided a deer and rolled over 3 times last night. she is banged up but fine. Grey hairs just keep growing.

Thank God she is ok Steve, thank god.

Just saw Chris M interview with Ryan on skiing tricks at Sundown, pretty good stuff Chris, you sounded great. UGH feeling lucky today, youngest daughter was in a car that avoided a deer and rolled over 3 times last night. she is banged up but fine. Grey hairs just keep growing.

Wow that sucks, Good thing she came out of that ok

Jeez, Ginx...Glad she is ok

Sh*t.

Just read this. Dude, that really sucks. Thankfully she's o.k. Every day or so make sure she doesn't have soreness in her body.

I'm really glad she's o.k.

Where was the interview with Chirs and Ryan?

Sh*t.

Just read this.  Dude, that really sucks.  Thankfully she's o.k.  Every day or so make sure she doesn't have soreness in her body.

I'm really glad she's o.k.

Where was the interview with Chirs and Ryan?

Chris just posted it on the ski thread, Thanks yea my step daughter seems OK , wife just checked on her. Close one damn never want to deal with that again, thank god for seat belts

Wow, that is so scary. I'm glad she's okay. I put the video in the ski thread, thanks for thekind words

I would get such a warm reception if I started posting in the MA thread that passing snowshowers gave me more snow than the monster that put them in "storm mode".lol Randy already detests me and I think trolling them would give him the reason to ban me entirely instead of just in OT.

Archived