12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 29th/30th

weatherwiz

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wrong about this on Friday, when I saw how vigorous the ml features were I though for sure we would get this thing to dive south of long island and throw back some moisture. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow night overperforms down here and everywhere for that matter.

I was wrong about this on Friday, when I saw how vigorous the ml features were I though for sure we would get this thing to dive south of long island and throw back some moisture. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow night overperforms down here and everywhere for that matter.

Noone is getting any snow tomorrow nite. You';ll have to wait for the end of the week storm for any snow

Noone is getting any snow tomorrow nite. You';ll have to wait for the end of the week storm for any snow

Its been modeled consistantly now for days........I think Scooter likes it, besides waa events overperform in qpf more times than not, good DP depressions, cold should hold long enough.

Its been modeled consistantly now for days........I think Scooter likes it, besides waa events overperform in qpf more times than not, good DP depressions, cold should hold long enough.

It could bring a coating to an inch for some...maybe a little more up in nrn MASS. It's not like this is a 3-5" deal or anything, but worthy of discussion I guess.

Has MRG made any posts yet from Shangri-La ?

I'm sure he'll be touched that you miss him.

If he's at his friend's apparently rustic location, there's probably no cell reception, let alone internet access. One imagines that they just huddle naked for warmth when they're not... well, you know.

hey there I've got a WWA for tonight.

http://forecast.weat...eather+Advisory

LOCATIONS...PORTIONS OF THE NORTHERN ADIRONDACKS INTO CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN VERMONT...INCLUDING THE SOUTHERN AND CENTRAL PART OF THE CHAMPLAIN VALLEY. * HAZARD TYPES...SNOW SHOWERS AND SNOW SQUALLS WITH AN EMBEDDED RUMBLE OF THUNDER POSSIBLE. * ACCUMULATIONS...2 TO 5 INCHES OF SNOW...WITH ISOLATED HIGHER AMOUNTS ACROSS THE MOUNTAINS. * TIMING...SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS WILL INCREASE IN AREAL COVERAGE AND INTENSITY BY THIS EVENING AND COULD BE HEAVY AT TIMES BETWEEN 7 PM AND MIDNIGHT. * IMPACTS...DANGEROUS DRIVING CONDITIONS WITH BRIEFLY NEAR WHITEOUT CONDITIONS AT TIMES TONIGHT IN THE HEAVIER SNOW SQUALLS.

post-1533-0-50096400-1327864461.png

Archived