Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Dec 13-16 ULL snow threat and obs

Ginx snewx

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided not to post my snow totals on here anymore after last night's BS

I dont know what happened last night but if you predicted snow you were right more than our local mets were-- its been going on since 8 PM lol.

First they said just flurries, then they said ending by midnight, then 2 am and now theyre saying it might not end until 10 am lol.

11/7, -sn, haven't measured but the plow rumbled by at 4AM and again just about 15 minutes ago. Very blustery with wind whipped snow. You'd never know we had a torching rainstorm 36hrs ago. Nice.

No plow required. They might want to sand as there is ice beneath the snow. I suspect I may double last night's snow today. At lesat the flakes are good this morning (I went to bed early last night so I don't know what transpired overnight). SNowing moderatley right now.

BOX's ZFP is interesting. It's calling for highs in the mid-20's dropping to 15 in the afternoon. I'm suspecting that you and I don't climb at all today and at worst we hold steady. It'll be chilly for you at the site. It'll be chilly for me to drive to a meeeting in Amherst. lol

13.6/9

Archived