Dec 13-16 ULL snow threat and obs

Ginx snewx

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

28.5 now

winds picking up

steady light snow

radar looks fantabulous........upton went from 20% chance of a snowshower, to STF saying flurries but no accumulations to 60% snow accumulations less than a half inch, been playing catch up all evening long.

Everything is frozen again.

This snow might be on the bottom of my future snowpack until April

Cold, then more snow on the way...

Of course if Jan and Feb torch, I'm screwed, but here's to hoping

Why would you even bother to say something like that. You and MPM need some positive re-programming. Don't even think that kind of thing lest Ullr treats you as a non believer.

This is the point and click for Plymouth :lmao: obviously meant for higher elevations

Tonight: Snow. Low around 23. Northwest wind between 3 and 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Tuesday: Snow showers likely, mainly before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 26. West wind between 3 and 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

You should be getting some -SN very shortly....it's moving up from your south. Any chance this makes it to eastern areas?

It was already snowing earlier...but stopped. I'm not at home right now though. I'm sure they will pick up a coating...maybe an inch if lucky.

Why would you even bother to say something like that. You and MPM need some positive re-programming. Don't even think that kind of thing lest Ullr treats you as a non believer.

My apologies your excellency!

What does the Cardinal wish me to do?

Watch old Warren Miller videos? Check the shear pins on the snowblower? Copy an old trail map of Ascutney?

Repent Repent

Archived