joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 13-16 ULL snow threat and obs

Ginx snewx

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone see the radar off of NJ coast rotating up NE....28+ dbz blossom .....with arctic air bleeding in .....

i think someone's gonna hear plows by morning......

looks impressive off jersey.....anyone have some analysis of this event

is it gonna spread over SE mass? blossom.....any signs.

In eastern Upstate NY and western VT...

Phil, Taunton NWS AFD discusses potential SW OES developing tomorrow morning. Mentions possibility of a dusting tomorrow morning. I wonder if we could get a good band going for like a 6 hour period tomorrow.

yeah NAM parameters are still quite good on the 18z run. it's not actually cranking out any precip but everything else looks OK. best shot is probably 6am to noon if anything is going to happen.

yeah NAM parameters are still quite good on the 18z run. it's not actually cranking out any precip but everything else looks OK. best shot is probably 6am to noon if anything is going to happen.

Yeah, the 18z GFS was quite bullish on bringing in southwest winds from 6z tomorrow through 18z tomorrow. Could be quite close to getting something interesting. Models showing -12C H85 temps invading Cape Cod, MA tomorrow.

.? even with little radar returns here, my roads are covered and icy, flash frozen wet from drizzle to snow.

that wasn't intended to be mean spirited. i just think it's funny that folks are so amped up about a D-1" of snow (not saying i won't be when it happens here).

just says 1) how long it's been since most of us saw something good and 2) how many weenies there are in these threads.

that was intended to be mean spirited. i just think it's funny that folks are so amped up about a D-1" of snow (not saying i won't be when it happens here).

just says 1) how long it's been since most of us saw something good and 2) how many weenies there are in these threads.

You bet Phil, I am a total weenie, temp is plummeting, snow is steady, ground is whitening, its a magical night especially after the last two days of hell, cherishing every flake, hope you can get into the action soon, and it looks like you will.

Archived