Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 13-16 ULL snow threat and obs

Ginx snewx

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32.8F/30 white gold

awesome to have a poster up in N orh county .....keep us posted ....esp should anything suprising happen tonite (i.e accums)

just slipped under 40 here (longitude FTL) 40/37......looks like ginx is down to about 34 or so in mossup.......c'mon

ALSO for REV KEV people with eyes to see can see a nice cell with 25 dbz echos over tolland county so it's prob right under the rev

awesome to have a poster up in N orh county .....keep us posted ....esp should anything suprising happen tonite (i.e accums)

just slipped under 40 here (longitude FTL) 40/37......looks like ginx is down to about 34 or so in mossup.......c'mon

ALSO for REV KEV people with eyes to see can see a nice cell with 25 dbz echos over tolland county so it's prob right under the rev

Ummmmmmm.....

Hello?

im not questioning. im just on the other side of 84 and apparently missing out on the fun

well if you use your weenie eye and stare at the radar you can see snow basically steady over extreme East central tolland county right where the town of tolland is. his temp is prob 26 or so ....so i think by now 1/2 is quite likely if he says so.

same goes for rain man i.e ct rain

well if you use your weenie eye and stare at the radar you can see snow basically steady over extreme East central tolland county right where the town of tolland is. his temp is prob 26 or so ....so i think by now 1/2 is quite likely if he says so.

same goes for rain man i.e ct rain

im in tolland, i go to school at uconn.

:thumbsup:I've been around for awhile (formerly JJBAMHRT) but mostly lurk n' learn. Hubbdave is a great source of info from NORH, it would be rare to get an appreciable difference from the Hubb to Ashburnham.

32.2F still having trouble sticking to the pavement.

im in tolland, i go to school at uconn.

well even so.....here is why this makes sense

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar_lite.php?rid=BOX&product=N0R&loop=no

look at the radar look on the east side of 84 ....under the letter D (for hartford) there are some green echos....but on your side there are none....so IMO it makes sense....even thou on it's face it sounds funny....

Archived