joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 13-16 ULL snow threat and obs

Ginx snewx

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. it's snowing steadily, but mostly its' the baby-powder stuff that's just streaming down. Give me a bunch of detrites steraming down and I'll be a happy camper. But, I'll take what I can get.

25.6/25 sn-

I bet you do well, man what's up with you?, you find a negative in everything. DD lately.

well even so.....here is why this makes sense

http://radar.weather...uct=N0R&loop=no

look at the radar look on the east side of 84 ....under the letter D (for hartford) there are some green echos....but on your side there are none....so IMO it makes sense....even thou on it's face it sounds funny....

im on the east side of 84...

I bet you do well, man what's up with you?, you find a negative in everything. DD lately.

No way, Steve. I'm just reporting what it is. The most impressive thing I saw was that the18z gfs was spitting out .25" in my backyward. I'd be shocked and psyched if that happened. What I had been seeing and expecting was kind of what's happening. BOX put "up to an inch" in my zfp and I thought (and still do) that that's a reasonable call.

25.0/20

How real is this tonight? Westborough has a Special Weather Statement and the way this thread is going I'm beginning to think I might have to put some equipment out tonight.

WTF does the special weathe statement say......

marlborough that only a few miles from me ...i'm in w. framingham right next to the sheraton hotel.

I use:

http://weather.cod.e...aulradar.pl?ENX

and for free it is not bad at all... beats the NWS site java loops that just wont load well on my laptop for some reason.

Thanks for sharing that one, Rick. I like free!

Just got in from the woodpile. Really feels like winter. Gusting cold winds with flakes flying. Decent dendrites now. Good stuff (a little enthusiasm for Steve :) )

24.4/20

WTF does the special weathe statement say......

marlborough that only a few miles from me ...i'm in w. framingham right next to the sheraton hotel.

I posted it earlier (post #85 in this thread) ... NBD... basically says don't drive because Pete has a truck with knobby tires and will blast you into a ditch

Archived