12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Dec 13-16 ULL snow threat and obs

Ginx snewx

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT rain is that band near LI supposed to hold together thru SW ct....for some steady SN- after midnite.

i mean if you have looked at the ULL and the set up.....not just a knee jerk DD .....but what mechanism caused the showers to break out over orh county earlier then crap the bed this evening.

CT rain is that band near LI supposed to hold together thru SW ct....for some steady SN- after midnite.

i mean if you have looked at the ULL and the set up.....not just a knee jerk DD .....but what mechanism caused the showers to break out over orh county earlier then crap the bed this evening.

Strong frontogenesis and probably a shortwave rotating through

Look at the WV loop, dry air wrapped in, looks like the ULL translates up, should be a region wide D -2 as in my first post here says.

ugggghhh just huge and growing dry area up from RI through C and E Mass and up into NH

Yeah its crazy, this little feature south of long island is wrapping dry air into southeast new england, its really visible as the snow is drying up over the eastern half of ct. I think that bound south of long island give everyone love as it pivots off to the ne, especially on the western side.

The 0z NAM seems to hint at some additional light Qpf getting into central and eastern CT later on...not much...but maybe enough for a festive coating

Yeah its crazy, this little feature south of long island is wrapping dry air into southeast new england, its really visible as the snow is drying up over the eastern half of ct. I think that bound south of long island give everyone love as it pivots off to the ne, especially on the western side.

It'll dry up substantially by the time it gets to most of us

Archived